Monday, May 13, 2013

FIVE COMPLETELY FREE Ways to Increase Your Social Net (And Maybe Your PROFITS!)


Hey guys and gals. . . . My name is Wt Prater and I wanted to let you know about FIVE opportunities to get yourself, your book, or short story out there farther. That's right, five things you can take advantage of that are ABSOLUTELY FREE and open to you.

First, I host a Blog Talk Radio show called Write on the  Edge, where I talk with authors who write edgier projects, like GLBT material. I also cover BDSM and general Erotica authors on this show. This is a relatively new way to promo (at least for me), but it is awesome. If you are interested in scheduling an audio interview just because, or better yet, you have a project coming out, send me an email at wtprater.jwasg@yahoo.com

Next, I am also helping organize a Rainbow Blog Hop for our Marketing for Romance Writers yahoo group. This Hop is for exclusively LGBT Books, but we host a different blog hop every other month. AND we are putting together a Mini-book for each Blog Hop. This opportunity is only open to members of the group, but joining MFRW is so easy (not to mention incredibly beneficial)! Again, if you are interested, contact me.

The third chance to get yourself more out there: join me on my blog, which will be starting Author Interviews again soon. (All authors I interview are permanently listed on my website also. So check that out, too at  www.wtprater.com ) I am happy to help cross-promote authors and their projects. My blog is called Just Write and SO Gay. . .and it was established with that purpose in mind. And while it was started for just GLBT writers and projects, I am now ready and willing to interview any authors who would like to be interviewed. So, holla at me if I can help.

The fourth opportunity is based on the Pay It Forward idea. You have done the impossible: You have gotten through the muck and weeds and got published. Now it is time to give back by helping the next generation of writer. The group is called Write It Forward, and it is a "For Authors, By Authors" kinda place. This IS NOT LGBT exclusive, it is a group built for ALL authors. This is an opportunity to get your name out there, but there is NO PROMO allowed in the group!

The fifth opportunity is that I have a small group of authors I meet with monthly in person. This is a chance for us to check in, checking out each other's projects, cheerlead for each other, and if needed, coach each other on how to overcome obstacles in writing.  This group is only for people who want to write seriously, not dabble in the craft. (Not that there is anything wrong with dabbling.)

So if you are interested in any or all FIVE of these FREE opportunities to expand your networking, please contact me via FaceBook, Tumbler, Twitter, or LinkedIn (I am listed as Wt Prater on all of them) or email me at wtprater.jwasg@yahoo.com and I will respond as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment