Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A writing challenge...50k in 5 days!

November is National "Write a Novel" Month. Some authors celebrate by doing what we do the best: writing! The goal is 1,667 words a day totally 50,000 words for the movie. I started off strong, and for the first five days, I did the amount required. Then I fell a little behind, doing around a thousand words a day. But then while I was editing a story for submission, I fell behind even farther in my counts. So here's my counter to that challenge. I have decided to start a new contest amongst my friends. I am so behind in my NaNo count that I'm doing "50k in 5 days". Starting Saturday morning until Wednesday night, I'm gonna aim to write 50k. Anyone else want to accept the challenge? http://www.facebook.com/events/401394156597395/

No comments:

Post a Comment